In recent times breathing exercises and modalities such as delivering hyperbaric oxygen are being promoted as a way of easing some of the symptoms in autism. Are these methods REALLY working? Can breathing be applied as an epigenetic tool in the treatment of autism? This article presents the mechanics underlying the art of breathing in the context of autism and explores the myths and the benefits of the same.
- Brain Theranostics in Autism – NEW Scientific Program December 4, 2017
- Drug Delivery in Autism FREE from Side-Effects : Novel Method October 2, 2017
- Autism Treatment BREAKTHROUGH : Top 10 Autism FACTS September 19, 2017
- Autism Treatments that WORK : The Science behind HOW they work August 18, 2017
- The DANGERS of ABA and the BENEFITS of PLAY in Autism June 26, 2017
- Autism Cure: Neurological Understanding of the Brain-Gut-Energy Fields-Consciousness Quartet Reveals the Solutions May 24, 2017